FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager (International)
We are seeking a position based in Mumbai to manage the International Business: Business development, Sales & Operational activities across some of our existing and prospective customers globally.
- Responsible for managing the International Sales team
- Key account management and providing highest possible level of service to the customer.
- Implementing, Maintaining, monitoring systems in Sales & backend operations
- Continuous improvement for processes and tracking efficient management across the team
- Pricing – Setting up profitable and competitive pricing parameters.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets by:
o Aligning with the company’s long-term vision and developing a growth strategy
o New customer acquisition and leads conversion.
o Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objective.
o Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
o To ensure smooth flow of orders
o Leading the business meetings with prospective and existing clients
o Using knowledge of the market and competitors, and the existing business identify new requirements or improvement areas.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support across your team
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Quantitative Analysis – should be good with numbers and be able to make sense to come up with business insights.
- Liaising with employees at all levels and functions to provide the required support to the customer
- Training and development of the team from CRM and managerial points of view for the long term
- May require occasional International travel.
- Overlooking the Backend Sales processes:
o Order processing & invoicing
o Account management – proper books of accounts and ensuring timely receipt of
o Forecasting – Anticipating customer needs and formulating stocking plan with sourcing
team for components and finished goods.
o Planning & monitoring the timelines of PD and production, taking corrective and
- Deep understanding of customer orientation and ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- International experience is a plus.
- A good exposure and understanding of the Jewelry industry are needed.
- Manufacturing, design, or development knowledge is a plus to understand customer needs and propose creative solutions.
- Experience working in a startup is a plus.
- Foreign language knowledge would be an added advantage.
Personal & professional attributes
We work in a new-age manufacturing + office environment which is vibrant, filled with young energy and curiosity led motivation and look for candidates to match similar attributes.
- An intrinsic drive for growth
- Flexible, proactive, enthusiastic, and committed
- Very strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Efficient Problem-solving ability.
- New-age outlook for acquiring customer and good Networking skills.
- Quantitative and analytical ability
- Creativeness and resourceful: implementing newer ways that lead to increased efficiency and optimum use of available resources.
- Excellent presentation and sales skills: An Ambassador for the company in Customer meetings
- Finally, very open-minded, and entrepreneurial approach: we are currently structuring a new business model and work with new age ideas and thought processes that may seem very contrary to traditional industry practices. No task can be too small.
Qualifications, Professional knowledge and experience
- Graduate in Business/Design/Jewelry. Post graduate qualifications/other certifications are a plus.
- At least 5-7 years of experience with 2-3 years managing a team.
Location – Andheri (E)