FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
We are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models. Hands-on experience with SQL and Oracle is also required.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, and developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution
- Planning and execution of big data solutions using technologies such as Hadoop
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems
- Qualification : BE Comp Science, BE IT, BE Comp Engg
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Verbal and Written communication skills
Exp – 5 years minimum
Salary – Neg.
Job Location – MIDC, Andheri (E)