FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Artist Should be able to work with photo reference for 3D digital sculpting.
- Ability to create photo realistic 3D Digital Sculpt and texture.
- Good understanding of human anatomy, animal anatomy and organic shapes also.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, Zbrush, Maya / Blender &
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Professional Experience of 2 to 3 yrs in character modelling, digital sculpting and
Experience – 2 to 3 years
Salary – Neg Job
Location – Andheri (E)