FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies to promote the company's products or services. They will work closely with the sales teams to identify and target potential customers, and will be responsible for ideating and executing marketing campaigns.
As a Marketing Manager, you will directly communicate with the business heads and sales teams to fully understand their ideas, communicate them to the marketing and design teams, and ensure they are incorporated into marketing campaigns created.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of 3D printing and advanced manufacturing technology and have a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns. Well,
we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes marketing even more than us. This exciting opportunity is a full-time role based in Mumbai.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To support and Implement marketing plans and strategies
- To create and Execute marketing campaigns
- To collaborate with the sales team to identify and target potential customers
- To manage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as but not limited to, media contacts, vendors & influencers.
- Utilize social media and digital marketing techniques to promote the company's products or services
- To analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
Skill Set Required:
- Curiosity is a necessity
- 5+ years experience in a marketing communications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Must be adept at building long term & short term digital & overall marketing strategies
- Should be a problem solver and should be passionate about making things happen
- Deliver work independently on all tasks and achieve results at pace with energy and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to synthesise large varieties of information in order to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques and social media platforms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and understanding of marketing metrics and data analysis.
Experience - 5+ Years
Qualification - Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
Location: - Andheri (E)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Imaginarium is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.