FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application.
For career related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly
implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A proven track record of successful SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google
Trend, SimilarWeb, AnswerthePublic, SpyFu, Google Search Console, NetInsight,
- Knowledge on web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics will be an add-on.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- A highly goal-oriented individual and has excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
Experience – 2 to 3 years
Salary – Neg Job
Location – Andheri (E)