FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research target industries and identify the areas where company’s offerings can be helpful to
- Accounting and book-keeping on a daily, monthly, quarterly and financial year basis
- Invoice Verification and Invoice Booking
- Preparation of Vendor payments and accurate posting of the same in Accounting systems
- Vendor payments thru cheques / RTGS / NEFT
- Vendor account / ledger reconciliation
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Reconciliations of ledger balances e.g. Bank balances, Receivables and Payables etc
- Preparation of TDS returns, Tax calculations, GST calculations, GSTR3B reconciliation and filing of
GST return and making payment of GST etc
- Issuance of TDS certificates to vendors
- Coordination with third party vendors and contracts team for certifications of vendor bills and
provision of expenses
- Payment Follow ups
- MIS Reporting
- Bcom/Mcom/Inter CA with minimum 2-5 years of experience
- Candidate should NOT be pursuing further studies
- Excellent Accounting & Compliances knowledge
- Should have knowledge and experience of working in Tally, MS Office and preferably other
Accounting Systems like Zoho Books, Quickbooks, SAP Business One, SAP HANA.
- Knowledge of Taxation and statutory levies with specific accounting calculations.
- Should demonstrate timeliness, responsiveness and adherence to deadlines.
- Immediate Joiners preferred
- Only local candidates residing in Mumbai can apply and should be willing to travel to office