FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a seasoned marketer in the additive manufacturing space. We're seeking a Head of Marketing to lead our team and help take us to the next level!
As the Head of Marketing, you'll be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and support sales efforts. You'll work closely with our product and sales teams to ensure that our messaging resonates with our target audience and drives business results. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B marketing, with experience in the manufacturing or engineering industries. You should be a strategic thinker, with a proven track record of developing successful marketing campaigns and managing a team. Experience with digital marketing, social media, and content marketing is a plus.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to have a deep understanding of the additive manufacturing market, as well as experience leading marketing teams and developing successful marketing programs. You should be a creative thinker, a strong communicator, and a data-driven decision maker.
Well, were looking for someone who lives and breathes marketing even more than us. This exciting opportunity is a full-time role based in Mumbai.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital and Physical, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare, monitor and execute monthly, quarterly and annual strategies with clear budget allocation with measurable key performance indicator (KPI) matrix
- Set, monitor and report on team goals Design and execute branding, positioning and lead generation strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify and Develop opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor global competition (acquisitions, news and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to optimize lead generation efficiencies and Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Create short and long-term goals with milestones for the marketing function
Skill Set Required:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in marketing communications.
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Previously worked as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferred experience in a tech. company.
- Experience running successful B2B marketing campaigns.
- Must be adept at building long term & short term digital & overall marketing strategies.
- Should be a problem solver and should be passionate about making things happen . Deliver
- work independently on all tasks and achieve results at pace with energy and drive. Strong
- communication and interpersonal skills. Proven
- Proven ability to synthesise large varieties of information in order to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and understanding of marketing metrics and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a high energy, accountability driven, change management driven system.
Experience - 10+ Years
Qualification - Masters degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Location: - Andheri (E)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Imaginarium is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.