FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Project Engineer to work closely with project team members,
managers and leads to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with Sales Team.
- Follow ups on all projects till the completions.
- Being one-point contact between production, operation & Sales.
- Provide progress report of the project
- Ability to identify problems during the project and solve them efficiently
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Project Scheduling (MS Project), Budget estimation, Tendering and Business Development. Design Execution and Commissioning of turnkey projects.
- To coordinate between production, operation and International sales team and ensure project deadlines are met.
- To communicate with the customer and resolve customer issues, liaising between the customer, sales and production.
- Maintain and compile reports. MIS, cash flow planning for multiple reports.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to understand CAD drawings.
- Knowledge of CNC, soft tooling is a plus.
- Excellent Communication.
- Aggressive follow ups.
- Project management.
- Technically sound.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Experience: 3 to 5 yrs.
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering (Mechanical preferred or production)
Location: - Andheri (E)