FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Quality Assurance Manager (Precious)
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Quality Control Manager to oversee the quality inspection process of our Jewellery Division at Imaginarium. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the jewellery industry with a strong focus on quality inspection.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Inspection of fine goods such as diamonds, gemstones, finished jewelry, etc.
- Ability to check the quality of jewelry and obtain data from advanced gemological equipment
- Develop Standardized Production, Quality, And Customer-Service Standards
- Develop and implement quality control procedures for the Jewellery Division to ensure that all products meet Imaginarium's high standards.
- Identify Potential Risks Before They Become A Problem, Focusing On Root Cause Analysis And Preventive Action
- Perform Internal And External Quality Audits And Compile Detailed Reports Of QC
- To ensure that the finished product meets the required standards.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on quality control issues and progress towards quality goals.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent knowledge about jewellery products.
- Individual with Bachelor's degree are preferred
- Strong knowledge of quality control procedures and techniques
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Experience with quality inspection equipment and software
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to quality control in the jewellery industry
Location: - Mumbai