FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a lead role in growing revenue in allotted Region relationships with Value Added Resellers (VARs) & Consultative Partners. To play a critical role in expanding the allotted market and be part of the global revolution taking place in digital distributed manufacturing as a result of the latest 3D printing technologies. The role will track and drive the KPI’s and action plans to reach annual targets and develop measures to stay ahead, including actions to enable, develop, motivate and support the partners through regular meetings for pipeline management, marketing campaign planning, industry events, forecasting, etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of channel strategy, and sales process
- Develop a partner selection and recruitment framework to drive selection of the best-in-class
VARs and consultative partners within the region.
- Work with the new and existing partners, set partner revenue and growth goals and drive
channel development plans to meet and exceed those goals.
- Develop marketing strategy and action points to strategically position in the market and build
brand awareness via positive visibility.
- Canvass, initiate, and qualify sales leads and follow through to ensure a solid sales funnel with all
- Facilitate joint visits with partners’ sales representatives to end users
- Achieve world class partner net promoter scores and excellent feedback from the customers of
our channel partners
- Lead a diligent business rhythm with all partners - QBRs, MBRs, an executive sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in business development, sales, within the additive manufacturing
or industrial machinery industry.
Excellent in Communication Skills.
- 5+ years of B2B channel development experience including in-depth understanding of system
integrators, channel/partner programs and funnel management.
- In depth experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management, marketing and
people management in sales.
- Extensive solution sales experience and track record working with value added resellers.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly changing scale-up company with high ambition
levels, an environment which throws challenges and presents new opportunities for your future
- Empathy: track record of developing a deep understanding of our partners and customers and
turning those insights into strategies that result in significant revenue growth
- Leadership: ability to recruit and grow excellent talent and create a team culture of winning while
respecting the company values - this role will be accountable for driving significant MRR through
our indirect channels
- Manufacturing expertise - solid grasp of manufacturing industry with an emphasis on technical
- Test and Learn Mind-set: ability to execute in an intense, face-pasted, highly iterative
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - experience collaborating effectively with key stakeholders and
cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Sales / Go-to-Market: demonstrated success developing and executing sales/marketing
enablement playbooks and tools to drive new business with/through for partners
- Business Thinking: ability to identify and leverage synergies across the business to make an
- Execution Focused: motivated by success and passion for delivering business results;
demonstrated excellence in exceeding quota on a regular basis
- Influence: ability to direct, persuade, and motivate others without direct authority; flexes
style/approach as the situation requires
- Resiliency: adaptable to change and effective when facing ambiguity; thinks outside the box to
solve for key stakeholders in the short and long-term
- Strategic Thinking: plans and makes decisions in the framework of the company strategy - ability
to help shape our partner strategy and modify our commercial models to drive significant
Bonus To Have:
- Master’s degree in engineering/Business Administration
- In-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing technologies, processes, and applications.
- Previous experience in working with advanced manufacturing technologies, machines and
- A network of contacts within industries that can benefit from additive manufacturing technology
is a plus.
WFH / In Office: WFH
Job Location – Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad