FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT IMAGINARIUM
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to make manufacturing accessible for everyone. Look for a position that best fits your experience.
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We like people with all kinds of experience. If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, submit a general application. For career related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Role & Responsibilities:
- Aspiring candidates should be capable of handling the following functions: Tender Search BidPreparation - Technical Price Bid; E - tendering / E - Bidding / Reverse Auctions / Live Auctions.
- Should have hands on Experience on GEM PORTAL Awareness about product addition,
opportunity searching, limitations of GeM, rules of GeM etc.
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid
- Submit the documents in stipulated time limits as mentioned; Reporting bidding status online /
offline on daily basis; Preparing Datasheet maintaining records on regular basis
- Competitive bidder’s comparison sheet; Collection of EMD / coordinate with accounts
department for EMD / TENDER FEE; PROCUREMENT of EMD / post tendering works
- Vendor Registration for Limited tenders.
- Attending (if required) pre bid / post bid meetings with customers.
- Tracking status of Tenders offers;
- Scrutinize and Review of Tender Documents and schedules to ensure its completeness.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission
- Organize and take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensure all post bid/pre-bid clarifications are addressed
- All in house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from
- Clear Understanding of Work scope & estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Ensure commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
- After order Scrutinize and Review of order specification, drawing and schedules to ensure its
- Cost effective engineering to meet customer specification.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up with customer/consultant for timely approvals or resolutions.
- On approval of documents, timely indent shall be released to purchase dept.
- All in house co-ordination for preparation of documents including follow-up, collection of input
from various purchase dept.
- Proactively work with procurement group to ensure vendors RFQ technical bid evaluations are
completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data bank records
- Well versed with document controlling; Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint MIS Reporting
- Excellent Written Verbal Communication in English. Preparation of Tenders & Procedures /
Bidding and submission of Tenders. Uploading/Submitting the Documents (General / Technical /
Commercial) in the ONLINE Platform. Liaison with Govt. Department for Vendor Registration
- Approvals and Renewal. Preparing the proposals (Technical & Commercial).
- Preparing, filling E-Tenders & Bid Making.
Qualification - B.E / B. Tech / Diploma (Preferred)
Location: - Mumbai
Experience: Min 3-4 Years in Machine Industry (Preferred).